Winter Style for Back to School by @HypnoticPoison4
Getting ready to go back to school? Even though it’s going to be the Spring semester, the season is still Winter and it’s time to get the missing pieces from your wardrobe that will keep you cozy until we see warmer weather. For something colorful that will chase away your Spring time blues, I’m taking inspiration from this photo of Kelsie Mathews that recently won TNT Tauna’s Photo of the Day Contest from Dynamite Editorials Cozy in Winter photoshoot. I assisted Tauna that day and had so much fun dressing Kelsie in this cozy outfit that’s perfect for a comfy and stylish day at school. Take a closer look at the pieces we used:
- Jennie Liu’s cashmere sweaters are great for this cold weather we’ve been having, especially at night. Light, soft, and warm; it’s perfect for Orange County’s coastal weather! Use our unique discount code: Dynamite for 20% off Jennie Liu cashmere!
- More from Jennie Liu’s amazing pieces: cashmere scarf wraps. Light, smooth, and easy to manipulate around your neck and shoulders. They add a stylish pop of color to your outfit while keeping you warm.
- ModFresh necklaces are made with wooden blocks that are hand painted and are 100% customizable! Match any outfit with a unique statement necklace that’s sure to get compliments.
- AshleyAnnBennett leggings are durable, comfortable and colorful leggings for your wardrobe! They are hand painted leggings which makes them totally unique. You can work out in them and they come pre-washed as well!
- Complete the look with these shoes! They are leather booties with faux-sherling lining to keep your feet cozy. Also comes in a camel color.
Enjoy your back to school shopping! What do you think of this back to school look? Tell me in the comments below!
Toodles My Fashion Poodles