Top 5 Festival Must-Haves! by @fashionboss28
I love going to festivals with my friends, partly because half the fun is dressing up for it! Festival season has already kicked off with Coachella so I put together a list of my top five festival must-haves that should be packed with you this season!
1. 90’s Nirvana Festival Black Tank Top – It’s no secret the 90’s are trending right now in a huge way, so how could you resist a 90’s graphic print of Nirvana to wear to a concert? Especially now that Nirvana has been inducted into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame!
2. Womens Ombre One Pc. Swimsuit w/ Fringe – I love the look of a cutout swimsuit and the fringe on this one just sings to me. It’s perfect for festivals this season.
3. Urban Studded Shredded Denim Shorts – Pair these shorts with the Nirvana tank and/or the swimsuit above for a variety of looks. You will definitely want to wear shorts during the day, especially if you are going to the desert festivals.
4. 24 Color DIY Painting Non-toxic Temporary Pastel Hair Color Chalk – Come on, it’s a festival you have to do something rad with your hair even if it’s a few temporary streaks! These fun colors are super easy to use for temporary hair color that washes right out.
5. LOTTIE & HOLLY Womens Kimono – Kimonos are so hot right now, this one will keep you looking great and staying warm, especially at night.
What do you feel is a must-have for festivals this season? Please tell me in the comments below, I would love to hear your opinions!
Be sure to follow TNT Tauna’s blog and follow me on these social networks: