Top 5 Fall / Winter Accessories By @HypnoticPoison4
Hey TNT readers, Winter has finally arrived, better late than never. Time to layer up and grab a cup of coffee or hot coco. The things I love most about this chilly colorful season are the accessories I get to wear such as hats, scarves, and my fingerless gloves. Also, it’s a perfect excuse to get that new handbag to go with your wintry wardrobe. Here are some accessories I picked out that are perfect for this season:
- Nine West Trench Coat Hat – It comes in three colors: pecan, red, and black. This wool hat would be perfect to wear on a chilly sunny day walking around town or taking your pup on a walk.
- Rampage Knit Scarf – This warm scarf comes in five colors: black, grey, ivory, oxblood, and teal. It is 6 inches wide and measures 40 inches in length with acrylic/metallic fibers for a shimmery look.
- Steve Madden Color-block Poncho – Who doesn’t love a warm poncho? Comes in two colors: neutral and cool, it’s a great garment to wear over a long sleeve top or when it’s really chilly, wear it over a turtleneck sweater.
- Calvin Klein Color-block Gloves – I’ve always loved finger-less gloves, but these are best kind! Not only do they come in three colors (black, cream, and port) but they have a flip top which means you can choose to keep your fingers nice and toasty when you need to.
- Anne Klein Tote – This tote comes in seven colors, but I chose burgundy because it is in style this season. It has a center zipper compartment, zipper pocket, two slip pockets, and a magnetic snap closure.
What do you think of these accessories for this chilly season? Let me know in the comments below! Stay stylish my friends!
Toodles My Fashion Poodles!