Top 5 Fall Nail Polish Colors by @missal_leigh
Hello beauty lovers! Today I’m going to show you the top 5 Fall Nail Polish colors you need to check out to keep yourself in tip top style for the season!
- Keep your eyes peeled for bright, cobalt, and navy blues. NARS ‘Iconic Color’ Night Flight is a good choice!
- Radiant Orchid was the color of the year so keep purples in your nail polish rotation with plum and mauve shades. A good choice is essie Nail Polish – Sexy Divide
- A classic red is always popular, but to keep things trending for Fall stick to darker shades such as Blood Red and Aurora Red. Not only is this Anna Sui Nail Color in Vivid Red right on trend, the bottle is adorable!
- It’s finally starting to get chilly, perfect weather for a yummy hot chocolate! Match your nails to your drink with Dolce & Gabbana Beauty Intense Nail Lacquer in Chocolate.
- Ciate Creme Paint Pot in Chinchilla is a neutral color that strays away from your typical beige. Look for Aluminum and Concrete shades.
Are you excited for Fall or are you wishing it was already Summer again? What nail polish shades do you like to wear for Fall? Please let me know in the comments!
I’d love for you all to follow me here and stay up to date on my posts. Please also follow my personal blog: missalleigh.wordpress.com and my Twitter/Instagram: @missal_leigh