Top 5 Fall Jumpsuits from @gojanedotcom by @tnt_tauna
Jumpsuits can be both stylish and warm which makes them great for Fall. Too busy to scour the web for the perfect Fall jumpsuit? I’ve got you covered with my top 5 picks from GoJane.com, Inc.
1. Good In The Hood Chambray Jumpsuit – Look like a sporty spice all day in this cute yet functional jumpsuit!
2. Hooded Mesh Inset Snakeskin Jumpsuit – Go for bold with this great snakeskin printed jumpsuit with mesh insets on the shoulders and thighs for a very sexy look. It has a hood too and a convenient front zipper. I love the bold splashes of bright yellow in this black and white print, it really makes this look pop!
3. Wide Open Spaces Palazzo Jumper – I know this doesn’t look like a jumpsuit, it looks better! It’s palazzo pants attached to non-removable suspenders. I just love the way they styled this high waisted jumper with a crop top! It’s a unique look that’s very 90’s inspired.
4. Sporty-Luxe Zip Front Jumpsuit – Go for basics with this black jumper that’s sure to go with anything. Wear it with a blazer or cardigan to work then take it off for a night out with the girls. This jumpsuit will take you from day to night effortlessly while remaining super comfy through all that life throws at you.
5. Too Fresh Collared V-Neck Romper – For a more polished look, this romper has a great collar and lapel. This look can be great for the office or a lunch meeting.
What do you think of these Fall jumpsuits? Let me know in the comments below!