Must-Have Accessories to Pack on Your Next Vacation by @cieraworldwide
Going on vacation this Summer? We all know the hardest thing about taking a vacay is trying to fit all those accessories into our tiny suitcases. It’s hard to know exactly what to bring depending on where you’re headed to, but here are a few must-haves for any destination!
1. Collection XIIX White Floppy Sun Hat – Floppy hats are a must for Summer! A neutral white color will reflect the sun and go with a variety of swimsuits and outfits.
2. Bar III Gold-Tone Double Triangle Drop Earrings – You can wear this pair of gold and turquoise geometric studs day or night for a fun pop of color.
3. Steve Madden Aviators – These sunnies will shade your eyes from the sun and give you a whole new perspective on your journey.
4. Sony Digital Camera – Make your vacation memories last forever with snapshots of the beach, buildings, architecture, shopping, food, family, and friends.
5. Ettika Pink Bolo Cord with Beads and Rhinestone Bracelet – Every girl needs a little sparkle! This bright pink bracelet is simple enough to wear on your wrist every day.
6. Steve Madden Metallic Necklace – Bring one statement piece of jewelry that you can accentuate your plain white tee with during the day and your little black dress for going out at night.
7. Bon Voyage Accordion Organizer – Use this to organize your ticket stubs, maps, stamps, and receipts to remember all your travel details later.
8. Steve Madden Convertible Backpack – This spacious handbag also doubles as a backpack. Can’t get much more versatile than that!
9. Flight Passport Cover – Personalize your passport with an ‘I left my Heart in _____’ cover – you fill out the rest!
10. Sole Society Etta Asymmetrical Sandal – These nude sandals have a fun pop of snakeskin print perfect for any Summer vacation and neutral enough for any outfit.
Where is your next vacation destination? Which accessories are you packing in your suitcase? Let me know in the comments below!