Fall 2014 Jewelry Trends by @missal_leigh
Hello lovelies! Fall is now officially underway which can mean bundling up in jackets, sweaters, and scarves on cool days. While there are great Fall fashion choices you can make, sometimes you have to mute your style in favor of comfort and function. A great way to combat that is with beautiful jewelry! Check out these jewelry choices below that will keep you on trend for Fall and help you show off your great fashion sense no matter what the Fall weather is like where you are!
1. As seen on the Chloé Fall/Winter runway, the Delfine Fringe Chain Cuff Bracelet is reminiscent of the movement of a 1920’s flapper’s dress. With that image in mind, this piece is clearly all you need to show you’re ready for some Fall fun!
2. If you’re really missing Spring, incorporate it into your outfit with the Betsey Johnson Crystal Flower Frontal Necklace! Large crystal flowers were featured on necklaces and hair pieces on the Dolce & Gabbana runway, so you know this is a great trend to follow.
3. Geometric patterns are going to be on top of the trend charts this Fall. Try out a pair of triangle shaped earrings like this pair of The “Kassandra” 18K Yellow Gold Vermeil Triangle Earrings by Jennifer Zuener, you’re sure to look acute, uh I mean, cute! 😉
4. Somewhat similar to the lace gloves of the 1980’s, hand jewelry is making an appearance this Fall. Pieces range from extravagant to a simple ring connected to a bracelet like this piece, the Ajna Finger Bracelet.
5. Statement Cuff bracelets like those seen on the Lanvin runway are probably a bit out of your price range. Even on a budget, you can still rock this trend! Look for big, flashy pieces with lots of sparkle or interesting design features. This Vince Camuto ‘Colored Items’ Studded Cuff is a perfect example of the type of cuff you should add to your collection this Fall!
What do you think of these trends? What will you be adding to your jewelry collection this Fall? Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
As always, thanks for reading! Please follow me here to stay updated with all my posts,my personal blog: missalleigh.wordpress.com, and Instagram/Twitter: @missal_leigh